TimiFiT connects to Android phones via the Google Fit app, which allows you to track fitness data like steps and distance through your Android mobile phone. You may need to download the Google Fit app from the Google Play store if your device does not already have the app installed.
Follow these steps to connect your Android phone to the TimiFiT app:
Note: you will not be able to connect to Google Fit on TimiFiT app unless the Google Fit app has been installed on your Android device and an account is created.
- Complete the sign-up process on TimiFiT; follow prompts to choose your fitness tracker.
- Tap Google Fit from the list of fitness trackers and click ‘Confirm’.
- Follow prompts to allow TimiFiT to access your fitness data.
- You will see a connection confirmation. Select ‘OK’ to proceed.
- Awesome! Your Google Fit account is now connected to TimiFiT.